Re: After 11.2.0.4 upgradge getting ORA-12012, ORA-04021, ORA-06512 errors on ETL job

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:06:54 -0600

I had the same thoughts about something changing the exchange partition
sessions to be running in parallel instead of serially.  I will be
contacting the dev team today to let them know they need to address that
particular issue.  Thanks for confirming what I was thinking.

Sandy

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.