Re: Active Dataguard and Oracle Applications (Ebiz)

  • From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Naqi Mirza <naqimirza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:56:58 -0700

Thank you all for your responses.
After I sent the mail, I realized that active data guard does not work for
ebiz at all (even not bothering about licensing). Even a simple concurrent
manager start requires to submit a concurrent request which inserts a record
in fnd_concurrnet_requests and also the login processes itself has to insert
a record in to icx_sessions.

Thank you again
Kumar