Re: Access Oracle from Excel

  • From: Jamey Johnston <jj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:04:37 -0500

Also, Go to Google and type "Using Oracle Objects for OLE with Automation
Clients" to find the Oracle Objects for OLE Develope's Guide and look at the
section on Excel.

Also, you could go Tanel's site (http://tech.e2sn.com/oracle-scripts-and-tools
and download his PerfSheet.xls for an example of Excel and Oracle.

~ jamey
Jamey Johnston