AW: read by other session events

  • From: Petr Novak <Petr.Novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Grzegorz Goryszewski <grzegorzof@xxxxxxxxxx>, "lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:34:24 +0000

Hi,

Probably there was inefficient SQL statement.
You can find in ASH which statement was mostly connected to this wait. In AWR
you can verify  if this statement changed the execution plan. Bouncing the DB
probably reverted the statement to old good plan.
Usually , you cannot tune the waits, but if you tune the statements, the waits
will be reduced ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr

Sender: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx