Re: ASM diskgroup is dismount

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jon Crisler <joncrisler@xxxxxxxxx>, narisetty.vinay@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 19:35:08 -0500

Network is my favorite component to blame for everything because network guys are never able to present a convincing proof that all was well. There is always a reasonable doubt, which makes them guilty in the court of PHB. In my humble opinion, a career path of a network engineer requires a significant dose of masochism.

On 1/4/20 4:23 AM, Jon Crisler wrote:

RE: iSCSI problem- it could be a storage issue, but it might be a network issue as well.    Look at all network components from the server to the storage unit, including switches etc.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant