A Question on auditing the Oracle 11i "apps" schema

  • From: "Hameed, Amir" <Amir.Hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:52:34 -0400

This question is for those folks who are running the Oracle applications
e-business suite. We are in the process of getting compliance with SOX
regulations. One of the controls that the auditors are asking for is to
keep track of changes (DDL) in the instance. So far, we are auditing all
the accounts with the exception of "apps" because of the performance
reasons. I would be interested to know how are others keeping track of
the apps account activities ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Amir