Re: A Cure for Madness

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter Robson <pgro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:30:54 +0200

Yep, it's confirmed for 28 February to 2 March, 2005. Come and stay in
my house, if you want. That should save you some hotel money and ensure
you have enough beer in the evenings. We'll arrange for transport in a
bus each morning to the venue.

Of course, everybody else on the list is welcome to stay in my house,
too. Except Jared, until he resumes his duties :-))).

Mogens