Re: 12c appears to be available on https://edelivery.oracle.com

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx" <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:42:31 +0100

Its the same basis as previously, the interface that you use to access the
premium functionality isn't in iself a for cost option. Its the management
functionality itself that costs. If, however you turn off management pack
access by setting the control_management_pack_access parameter to NONE
(there's a nice interface for this in EM Express) then pages such as the
performance hub get a whole lot less interesting :).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA