RE: 11.2.0.2 for Linux is out

  • From: Don Granaman <DonGranaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:24:09 -0500

Yes.  Same situation.

________________________________
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Scott Sibert
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 2:15 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Re: 11.2.0.2 for Linux is out

I started downloading the seven(!) files and got through four of them. Now it
is asking for a password to download any others.  Even if I try to download
ones I already downloaded it asks for a password.  It looks like Oracle put it
up there and someone found out about it before they intended, so now they've
locked it out (for now).  Anyone else getting asked for a password?
--Scott

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Martin Klier
<usn@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:usn@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi list,

Database and infrastructure 11.2.0.2 is available for Linux x86 and x86_64.

Its patch set 10098816.

Wow, that many files...

Regards
Martin Klier
--
Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
http://www.usn-it.de