Re: 10g oem privs

  • From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:19:53 -0400

well, I havent seen the opertaor type privilege on OEM. Ppl at senior level
wont remember the password.
 Is it possible that as I m giving them only dictionary view privs, they
wont be able to see SHUTDOWN/STARTUP buttons if we can set operator level or
any other type of user in OEM?
 as we are giving in ORACLE select any dictionary, OEM helps us to get that
kind of view?
 Possible?
 Regards - Chirag
212-210-1758