10G Release 2 and the 10z-042 Exam

  • From: "Patrick O'Brien" <pobrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:31:31 -0800

Hello Oracle Buffs,

For those of you that do not know, Oracle came out with a "Release 2" for their
10z-042 on or around Nov 06 2007.I took the exam last week and failed with a
58%. I was not familiar with about 40 questions. I used Sybex, Actual Test,
Pass 4 Sure, and everything else I could get my hands on.

From what I understand, some of the Exam Aid Tools out there do have the new
information pertaining to this new "Release 2".

Does anybody out there know for sure what material out there I can use to help
me narrow my scope on what all new is on this test?

Merry Holidays!

 :)