Re: 10053 Trace and OBJ$ (DBA_SEGMENTS)

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: panandrao@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:18:50 +0100

Anand,
When I do an explain plan on your query (logged in as sys), I see all the
stats (on 10.2.0.2)

On 2/5/07, Anand Rao <panandrao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

 just to add that even if i query without the recyclebin, the problem
exists.

SELECT NVL2(partition_name,
 segment_name || ':' || partition_name,
 segment_name)
 FROM user_segments
 WHERE segment_type IN ('TABLE', 'TABLE PARTITION') AND
 segment_name NOT IN (:p1,:p2,:p3,:p4,:p5)

Also, bind variables or not, its the same result.

thanks
anand