error on production.APP-FND-00362

  • From: "dba.young young" <dba.young@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:29:34 +0530

Hi All,
       I getting the following error .

APP-FND-00362: Routine &ROUTINE cannot execute request &REQUEST for program
&PROGRAM, because the
environment variable &BASEPATH is not set for the application to which the
concurrent program executable &EXECUTABLE belongs. Shut down the concurrent
managers. Set the basepath environment variable for the
application. Restart the concurrent managers.

Metalink says the solution :

Define customization _TOP directory in your Applications environment file
(use the 'Path' from Register Application screen) (e.g:
CUST_TOP=".../cust/11.5.0")

2. Bounce the Internal Concurrent Manager

But I have already added my custom top in the prod_west.env file in appl top

ABCDCUST_TOP="/apps1/appstier/prodappl/abcdcust/11.5.0"
export ABCDCUST_TOP

Also, I bounced the CM, still the error is coming.

Is there anything else I need to do.

Kindly advice...this is on production.

Thanks,
Young.