Re: Rollup 5 for Tax

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

How do I manually compile a form in 12i

Thanks,

--- On Fri, 7/11/08, Vasu Balla <balla+apps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Vasu Balla <balla+apps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Rollup 5 for Tax
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 9:03 AM

forms fmb files are not platform specific, so Linux 32bit patch and
Linux 64bit patches ship same forms files. so the cause in your case is
not platform. try compile one of these forms and identify the error msg
from the log file. and use that error msg to narrow down on the root
cause of the issue

thanks
vasu

--