RE: Reg:Oracle Service

  • From: "NEELI-SC, Mamta" <Mamta.NEELI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:26:12 +0800

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your prompt response. But I have already checked this and its
TRUE .

Regards

Mamta

________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:10:57 +0800
From: Mamta.NEELI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello DBA's

I have 11.5.9 on windows 2003 server. Everything was working fine by
yesterday.

Suddenly my database is not starting when I do by services. But it
starts when I do through command prompt(SQLPLUS).

Anyone has any idea on this? Please guide me.

Thanks

Mamta

check out the rest of the Windows Live(tm). More than mail-Windows
Live(tm) goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/>