Re: Problem at production

  • From: Samer ALJazZar <samer.jazzar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:20:16 +0300

hi,

try the following
 CauseJava file was not loaded into db.

The following justifies how the issue is related to this specific customer:

1. java file version on java_top
strings -a $JAVA_TOP/oracle/apps/inv/transaction/server/TrxProcessor.class |
grep -i TrxProcessor.java
--return version number: TrxProcessor.java 115.130.115100.22

2. java file version in jar file
adident Header $INV_TOP/java/jar/invdbtrx.jar
--return all file version, among them: TrxProcessor 115.130.115100.22

3. java file version loaded in db give error:
SQL> set serveroutput on;
SQL> execute
fnd_aolj_util.getClassVersionfromDB('oracle.apps.inv.transaction.server.TrxProcessor');
ERROR:
ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn't exist

How Java file compile, this is explained in the following bug:
Bug.5529819<https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?cmd=show&type=BUG&id=5529819>:
CANNOT COMPILE JAVA OBJECTS AFTER PATCH ....... Solution-- To implement the
solution, please execute the following steps::

1. Ensure that you have taken a backup of your system before applying the
recommended solution.

2. Run the following scripts in a TEST environment first, ask your dba to
help you set db env.

a. Login to the Test-Instance-Unix server
b. Navigate to the path : $INV_TOP/java/jar/
c. Change environment to the database:
Example command : "chenv db 9.2.0.0.0 local"
d. Run the following command:
loadjava -user apps/<pwd>@<InstanceName> -verbose -resolve -force
invdbtrx.jar

3. Once the command complete, confirm that the java file now is loaded.
You can use the following command to check this:

set serveroutput on;
execute
fnd_aolj_util.getClassVersionfromDB('oracle.apps.inv.transaction.server.TrxProcessor');

4. Confirm that miscellaneous receipt now complete without the error.

5. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.

--
Samer M. ALJazzar
Oracle Database Administrator-ITD