Need help in Concurrent administration

  • From: "Apps DBA" <dbaorapps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:35:47 +0530

Hi all,

I need to understand the whole concurrent process or concurrent
administration, for e.g I have doubts in when i open a concurrent program-->
define..why i have to define the application executable. what are the
parameters i have to specify, what is it for?. Like i am curious about this.
Basically i am not understanding the whole set of options when i login as
system administrator. Will I get any short picture on this from any senior?.
Also recommend me a good book or article which explains on Concurrent
administration. Does oracle sysadmin covers the troubleshooting part and
explains for the novice?. Please spare your time.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Rag