FND_NODES is not getting populated.

  • From: francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:28:58 -0500 (CDT)

Hi List,

I am having some issues with FND_NODES table.

I have just upgraded my database from 8.1.7.4 to 9.2.0.8 using Oracle
Ebusiness Suite 11.5.8

The "hostname" for this server has been changed several times.

Right now it is using the large name when I type hostname command:

$hostname
Output: hostname.domain_name

I have reseed the Reseed the Net Services Topology Model for database and
application (we are using single node).

I have followed Note: 260887.1, and after executing AutoConfig my
FND_NODES is not getting populated, it is left empty.

Any help or information how to solve this issue will be really appreciated.

Curiously my FND_NODES table is not having a support_db column.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Francisco Mtz.