Re: EBS Load Balancer Query

  • From: Abhinav Phadnis <abhinav.phadnis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:37:58 -0400

Hi Priyank ,

You can surely do that . Kindly follow note and set the parameter mentioned
as per  Note
376700.1<https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?cmd=show&type=NOT&id=376700.1>
and use the table for  *Changes when using an SSL Accelerator* mentioned in
step 8 . Kindly set the parameters as mentioned in this table , also this
table mentions about the parameter * **s_enable_sslterminato*r that you
have to remove from the current value of # in your context file to blank
value and run the autoconfig. This will configure your application to
receive the HTTP protocol.

However, if you are having a BIG-IP F5 Load Balancer  then you can
configure it to fwd HTTP request to application servers by using the note
889308.1<https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?cmd=show&type=NOT&id=889308.1>
. Similar
note can be found for CISCO ACE balancer as well .

Regards
Abhinav

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Abhinav Phadnis*

*A signature always reveals a man's character - and sometimes even his name
 *