Re: Drop Sysaux Offline Datafile

  • From: Kalyan Sundar <kalyan.sundu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:51:57 +0400

Hi Prasant,
Yes, We have that option in place. I  restored and recovered the DB using
RMAN duplicate with skip option in TEST instance.
It works. But as you know, it involves full round of application testing
and moreover there is no usable date in corrupted datafile.
We have recreated those objects.

Thanks,
Kalyan