Re: Documnetation on refreshing 11.5.4 prod to dev

  • From: "anil kumar Pratapani" <apratapani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:33:32 -0500

Kunal,
         you need to change the host names in all the configuration
files,and the profile options also need to be updated with the new host
name.You can write a shell script which does that.Lemme know if u want
further help on this

Thanks
Anil

On 12/22/06, Kunal Chakravorty <kunalc2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am in the procees of refreshing 11.5.4 apps + DB
from production to DEV.

Please note on production autoconfig has not been
switched on. It is also not poosible to implement it
on prod, as no proper dev/test system exist to
implementing the patch (part to switch on autoconfig).

Do you have any documentaion or URL where I could get
information on - "How to refresh 11.5.4" (not via
adclone or rapid clone).

It would be much appreciated if I get a copy of the
documnetation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Kunal

http://mail.yahoo.com