Dear Ora-Apps-Dba, If you can't find in google, try JUSTDIAL.COM

  • From: Jegan N <pnjegan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ora-Apps-Dba <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 05:28:45 +0530

Dear Ora-Apps-Dba,I strongly recommend this website www.justdial.com. It's a
world class local search service & I've always found anything I've ever
wanted.You can find info on any company, product, or service in over 240 cities
in India.You can also call them up 24x7, on phone (69999999), a local call in
240 Indian cities.Ask for anything, you'll get the info on the phone and/or by
SMS within 30 secs, and this service is at no cost!For a change, it's an
original Indian idea and an Indian company with world class service, and with a
vision to spread all over the world.Be a proud Indian and forward this to every
Indian you know.Best Wishes,Jegan NClick Here to unsubscribe.