RE: 11i step by step on Oracle Enterprise Linux

  • From: "Vasu Balla" <appsdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:32:55 +0530

Cross check whether your OS has following rpms

compat-libcwait-2.1
<http://oss.oracle.com/projects/compat-oracle/dist/files/RedHat/compat-libcwait-2.1-1.i386.rpm>

compat-oracle-rhel4
<http://oss.oracle.com/projects/compat-oracle/dist/files/RedHat/compat-oracle-rhel4-1.0-5.i386.rpm>

can be downloaded from following location

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/compat-oracle/files/RedHat/

vasu