[optimal] Re: parafocality in Zeiss 450 +

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:01:02 -0400

Ethan,

When I was in the business of designing and selling retinal imaging systems,
we built an adapter that not only connected the digital camera to the video
adapter but also had a mechanism for moving the digital camera in and out to
make the image ³parfocal² with what is seen through the fundus camera
eyepiece. We also made our own video adapters that also had the ability to
be adjusted. I don¹t believe there were any ³factory² video adapters that
allowed the focal plane to be adjusted.

Mark

Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.
5445 Buckhollow Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
404-386-5676

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254