[optimal] Re: [optimal] Re: From Denice re Anterior Segment OCT using Heidelberg

  • From: brendas520@xxxxxxxxxxx <brendas520@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:02:13 -0600

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

----- Reply message -----
From: "James Strong" <jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Re: From Denice re Anterior Segment OCT using Heidelberg
Date: Thu, Feb 23, 2012 1:41 pm
Don't have the AS module but it looks like a single line scan as viewed in the
3DView tab.

j-

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:56 PM, CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
<cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, so I have this great image from the Heidelberg lecture on AS OCT

But, cannot figure out how I can create a 3 D image of AS OCT like this.  Is
this a Photoshop montague?

What type of scan would I create to do this?

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115