[optimal] Re: optimal Digest V3 #221

  • From: anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:54:04 +1030

Hi Guy,

I have my Web site address as part of my OPS profile on the OPS Web
site, but here it is anyway for those who may have missed it:
www.antondrew.com

It has orchids, the building of my orchidarium, and various photos I
have taken around the world and locally.

I need to update my orchid section (been a bit remiss in that area
lately) as I have a lot more exotic plants that have flowered which
are not shown in my collection.

Must do that this weekend.

Regards

Anton