[optimal] Re: llove and more

  • From: Anton Drew <anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:47:31 +1030

I got 2 Champion Awards this year and countless Best in Division and Popular Vote prizes too.

Pity we can't post images to OPTIMAL.

Anton

On 19/11/2012, at 1:11 AM, Marshall Tyler wrote:

Anton,
 Time for more posts about your beautiful orchids!
Marshall
Marshall E Tyler
  s/v Silk

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Anton Drew <anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
NOW, in my Old Age it is ALL coming out of the woodwork, isn't it ??
Digging up my past indiscretions. :o(

Kick a man when he is at his most vulnerable ........  LOL

Anton

On 18/11/2012, at 12:25 AM, Marshall Tyler wrote:

Anton,
Do you remember who shared (many, many years ago) their credit card to Optimal instead of just to the OPS Office?
 Back pain can cause you to do a lot of things w/o logic.
Thank you,
Marshall
Marshall E Tyler
  s/v Silk

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Anton Drew <anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Just shows how the brain is fading with age Rhonda. :o(

On 17/11/2012, at 10:00 AM, Curtis, Rhonda wrote:

I think it was to me Anton – (may be wrong); but I started to send a reply email and noticed just in time it was to Optimal.

Rhonda