[optimal] Re: fluorescein reactions?

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:05:27 -0700

In 34 years of angiography, all of them 25% for the last 20 years, a couple of
instances of vomiting a year, a couple of incidences of hives.  No greater
severity of reaction.  STATS too low to track per hospital Q&A.  Never called
an ambulance, once or twice had people faint on me enough to call the attending
physician, never 911.

I don't personally think the percentage is the issue...

MHO.

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115