[optimal] Re: VisionWalk

  • From: "Stuart, B. Alfred, B.S., C.R.A., O.C.T-C" <stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:45:37 -0400

Hello Eric,
Great post.  Can't imagine Joe would mind such a post.  Yesterday a few of
us from work participated in the Vision walk here in Indianapolis.  The
event raised over $60,000 for research into fighting blindness for those
with the . . . less common (I.e. Not widespread ocular diseases) disease
that don't get much funding.  This was my second participation and I will
say they event is really gaining in size!! I encourage all those who can
give please to give.  Thank you.

Stuart Alfred, B.S., C.R.A., O.C.T.-C
528 North Bauman Street
Indianapolis, IN  46214