[optimal] THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SUPPORT THE ADA

  • From: "Beth Koch" <bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 01:47:44 -0400

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THE ADA TOUR DE CURE TO
HELP FIGHT AGAINST DIABETES.   I ALSO WANTED TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO
DENICE BARSNESS, RUSSELL HAGY AND MELISSA BLACK FOR THEIR SUPPORT.  WE WERE
ABLE TO MAKE IT 4MILE INTO OUR RIDE BEFORE THEY HAD TO CANCEL THE TOUR DUE
TO A LIGHTENING STORM IN BUFFALO IN 6/4/11.  MY DAUGHTER AND I ENDED UP
RIDING BACK IN THE STORM, HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR THE WEATHER WILL HOLD OUT FOR
THE WHOLE TOUR.

PICTURE OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER COURTNEY AT THE START OF OUR RIDE ABOUT 20
MINUTES BEFORE THE STORM STARTED.  (WE DID WRITE ALL OUT DONATORS NAMES ON
OUR SHIRTS BUT THE DARK GREY COLOR DIDN'T MAKE THE WRITING SHOW UP AS WELL
AS ON LAST YEARS LIGHTER COLOR SHIRTS)

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN THE FIGHT AGAINST DIABETES.

Beth Koch COT, ROUB

Retina Consultants of WNY

bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(716)908-4105

What we have done for ourselves, alone dies with us,

What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal....

                         ~Albert Pike

  _____