[optimal] Re: Spectralis viewing licenses

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:28:34 -0800

Yes, file is not locked
File is open or not, doesn't matter

Seems like a server issue. "Not available" because the server is hiccupping

Question is , MY server? Or that of a busy, 20 MD practice with 30 viewstations
all travelling down the same highway...

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115
(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
<cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, March 3, 2014 3:34 PM
To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Spectralis viewing licenses

When I am using my Heidelberg capture station, I have four clients also using a
site license

I know there is a sharing violation when we have the same file open

However, often, when I am done with a patient and the file is closed out, when
they try to access it there is a "sharing violation"

I noticed that the box in the upper right hand corner shows the timer still
going

Would that be the problem?  Because technically, we have the named file closed

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115
(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues