[optimal] Re: Spectralis issue

  • From: "LeRoy D. Judkins" <ljudkins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:38:12 -0800

We have had the lens for about three months now.  I would not call us
proficient yet but would be happy to confer with.  My cell number is
206-553-9641.  Feel free to call me anytime.

"The philosophies of one age have become the absurdities of the next, and the
foolishness of yesterday has become the wisdom of tomorrow."

-Sir William Osler

Sent from my super cool Galaxy S

CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for Mark Croswell to discuss Spectralis AS imaging.  Anyone who is
using this lens I would like to speak with you.  Thanks!

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115