[optimal] Sensor vs filters (FA &/or Green)

  • From: "Tom Steele" <tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:47:42 -0400

What is the best method for judging whether there needs to be a replacement of
the filters vs perhaps a bad sensor on the digital capture system? Currently I
have a E5 sensor with a Escalon/MRP capture system. I've never read anything
about how long the lifespan of the sensor might be.

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA

Midwest Eye Institute
200 West 103rd Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46290
317.817.1018
tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original
message to us at the above email address