[optimal] Room Monitors Needed

  • From: "Laura C. Savage" <Laura.C.Savage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:17:22 +0000

There are courses that still need room monitors for the OPS Annual Program in
New Orleans.  Most openings are for Sunday and Monday.  You will earn free CE
credits for the courses you monitor.  If you are interested in helping out
contact Laura Savage for a list of available courses at
ops.roommonitor@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ops.roommonitor@xxxxxxxxx>.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEB8FE.7E4506E0]
Laura Savage, COMT, CRA
Ophthalmic Technologist/Photographer
Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinic - Eye Services   Manchester, NH

laura.c.savage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:laura.c.savage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
dartmouth-hitchcock.org

phone: 603-629-1813 (Tuesday-Thursday)|  fax:  603-695-2535

A Culture of Caring

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your
use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the
sender so that we may correct our records.

JPEG image