[optimal] Re: Question

  • From: Joe Warnicki <warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 14:57:58 -0400

I put Richard into digest mode. I'm hoping this will save us.

Joe

On 8/3/2010 2:55 PM, Tom Steele wrote:

Someone call Richard on his cell and have him shut down his pc at work using a remote location pc. By the time he gets back from vacation his mailbox and everyone else will be full

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA

Midwest Eye Institute

200 West 103rd Street

Indianapolis, Indiana 46290

317.817.1018

tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* ** **CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*

* *

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above email address