[optimal] Peter Buch Estate sale this weekend/ophthalmic photographic equipment

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:55:21 -0500

Many of you knew Peter Buch when he worked with me at the State University
of New York at Buffalo. During the time I was in Buffalo I had a side
business of buying, refurbishing and selling used Zeiss fundus cameras and
photo slit lamps. A few years after I left Buffalo, Peter took over that
part of my business. With his passing, his sister Barb has been left the
task of sorting out his estate. She has asked me to post this link to an
announcement of a wide array of fudus cameras, photo slit lamps, various
parts/camera backs and some traditional photographic darkroom equipment for
sale.

The sale is this weekend and it looks as if bids can be taken online.

http://www.sandraziemer.com/sale1.html

Please direct any questions to the company running the sale.

Mark

Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.
5445 Buckhollow Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
404-386-5676

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254