[optimal] Ophthalmic Special Testing Technician Wanted

  • From: "David C. Peterson" <dpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:18:35 +0000

Job Title
Ophthalmic Special Testing Technician - Full-time

Description
Special Testing Technicians.... Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting work
environment? Come join us at Horizon Eye Care! Our 19 doctor multi-specialty
ophthalmology practice has 6 office locations across the greater Charlotte, NC
area. Our doctors and physicians provide full service medical and surgical care
including routine eye care, retina, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology,
oculoplastics, pediatrics, and corneal disease. Horizon Eye Care has the
pleasure of being the eye care provider to the Charlotte Checkers and the
Charlotte Knights. If you are an energetic Ophthalmic Testing Technician - we
want you!!

Benefits
Very generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program; paid holidays; health insurance
benefits 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.

Responsibilities:
*OCTs
*Fundus photography
*Slit Lamp photography
*External photography
*Fluorescein angiography
*Visual Fields
*A-Scans
*B-Scans

A minimum of 2 years experience in ophthalmic testing is required.
Certification by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in
Ophthalmology is preferred at the COA, COT or COMT level. May be required to
travel throughout our 6 location practice; Charlotte and surrounding area

The preferred candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Be a self-starter with strong work ethic and motivation to learn a competitive
business.
Have excellent communication skills and be detail-oriented.
Have the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with staff,
doctors and patients.
Be able to handle a heavy workload with multiple priorities.
Possess excellent professional judgment.
Have experience in a medical office.
Be willing to travel between multiple offices.
Have prior experience working for multi-specialty ophthalmology clinics.

Please apply online at www.horizoneye.com<http://www.horizoneye.com/>

David Peterson CRA, COT, ROUB
Horizon Eye Care
135 S. Sharon Amity Road
Charlotte, NC 28211

This message and any included attachments are from Horizon Eye and are intended
only for the addressee(s). The information contained within this communication
may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive
it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail. If you
believe that any information contained in this message is disparaging or
harassing or if you find it objectionable please contact Horizon Eye at (704)
365-0555 or forward the e-mail to privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Thank you