[optimal] Ophthalmic Photographer Position

  • From: "Nicole Vanderslice" <Nicole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:18:49 -0800

****JOB POSTING****

We are looking for an Ophthalmic Photographer for our fun, two doctor
Retina specific practice in Reno, Nevada. The position is full time with
great benefits, and our pay scale rewards experience and dedication.
Certification is preferred but not necessary, and phlebotomy is required
but we are willing to train if necessary.

Located at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, Reno is
beautiful place to live with a wide variety of activities for both the
outdoor enthusiast and photographer.

Please contact me directly off list if you are interested or have any
questions, I would be happy to send you a full job description.

Sincerely,

Nicole Vanderslice, CPA, CFE

Practice Administrator, Nevada Retina Associates

Nicole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx