[optimal] OPS 2010 Scientific Exhibit Winners

  • From: James Strong <jamesdstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:09:08 -0400

The 2010 OPS Annual Educational Meeting has come to a close. As Chair of the
SEC, i would like to congratulate all of the OPS members who submitted
images for the Scientific Exhibit.

The Committee once again had excellent images to chose from and the display
was as impressive as ever. I received many compliments from faculty at my
own institution as well as others who were viewing the exhibit on the floor.
Having images displayed at such a prestigious meeting brings visibility to
the imager as a skilled professional as well as to their institution, as
an organization that recognizes and values the efforts of their Eye Imaging
Professionals. So if you haven't entered the competition before, i urge you
to consider submitting in the future.

Because the meeting happened in mid-October, the image submission deadline
was substantially earlier than prior years, which I'm sure caught some of
you off guard. Looking forward to 2011 in Orlando, we will face the same
situation, with a meeting in mid-October. So start pulling images now.  If
you identified images that you planned to enter for 2010 but never got
around to it, the OPS-ASCRS-ASOA exhibit is just around the corner.
Submission information and deadlines are available here:
http://opsweb.org/AboutOps/pdf/ASCRS_2011.pdf .

In closing i would like to congratulate the 2010 Csaba L. Martonyi Award
winner, Ditte Hess, CRA, FOPS, for her stereo image, *Retinoblastoma Stage
5b. *All the 2010 Stereo and Print winners are listed in the attached .pdf
files.

Thanks for your continued interest and participation

Jim Strong, CRA, OCT-*C*
Chair, OPS Scientific Exhibit Committee