[optimal] New WEB site

  • From: "Verdick, Randall E" <randall-verdick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:09:08 +0000

EyeTransillumination.org is a website of the University of Iowa Department of
Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in Iowa City, Iowa. The information, images
and videos in this site were compiled by Randall Verdick, FOPS. The webmaster
is Trish Duffel, MLIS. This information is intended for Ophthalmic
photographers, physicians, ophthalmic technicians and other health care
professionals interested in transillumination of the eye.
Please takes a look at this site and give me any feedback (good and bad). Thank
you - Randy
http://eyetransillumination.org
Another site that I work on that might be interesting to all and helpful to
ophthalmologists is:
http://www.gonioscopy.org/

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.