[optimal] Re: New To Optimal

  • From: Charisse Toale <charisse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:27:18 -0500

Hello and welcome glenn! My suggestion as a industry fellow is to network! And
this is a great start! Also imatters is an industry specific staffing
organization and networking group! We have career opportunities available on
our website, also ways to continue to grow your career through our bimonthly
broadcasts, and you can even set up your own job alerts sent directly to your
phone! we are from the industry, totally confidential, and you get a
professional to review your CV, coach you on your career and the next steps..
all at no cost!  Get on board! www.imatters.net

yours,
charisse
senior recruiter
imatters..ophthalmic staffing by ophthalmic professionals
www.imatters.net
p.866.412.4115
f. 866.461.4097