[optimal] Re: Need help with example of Non Melanotic Pigmented Lesions

  • From: "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:37:58 -0500

William,
Do you want just hyperpigmented or hypopigmented?

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA
Retina Consultants of Houston
6560 Fannin St., #750
Houston, TX 77030
Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&amp;T
On Aug 8, 2011 10:03 AM, William Anderson
&lt;William.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Fellow Ophthalmic Photographers

Would anyone have photographs of "non melanotic pigmented lesions"?&nbsp; One
of our doctors is giving a talk and
 needs examples and we have very few in our database.

Thank You for your help

&nbsp;

He will give you credit for the slide.

&nbsp;

Email to me at the address below:

william.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

&nbsp;

Thanks

&nbsp;

Bill

&nbsp;

William Anderson, CRA, FOPS
UT Southwestern Department of Ophthalmology
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-8866
214-645-2026
&nbsp;

SUPERIOR MEDICINE - OUTSTANDING SERVICE

It's who we are.&nbsp; It's what we do.

&nbsp;

Patient Care:
http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/ophth

Education:&nbsp;
http://utsouthwestern.edu/utsw/home/education/ophth/index.html

Laser Center for Vision Care:&nbsp;
http://www.utswlasik.com

&nbsp;

***Confidentiality Statement****

All information included in this Communication, including attachments, is
strictly confidential and intended solely for use by the addressee(s)
identified above, and may contain
 privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled
to protection and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please take notice that any use, distribution, or
copying of this Communication
 is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this Communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete this Communication from your
computer. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author
 and do not necessarily represent those of UT Southwestern. University of Texas
Southwestern Medical Center 5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas TX 75390&nbsp;
www.utsouthwestern.edu
UT Southwestern Medical Center

The future of medicine, today

&nbsp;