[optimal] Re: Need help - filter question

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:26:20 -0400

Hi Barb,

They need to photograph the FL stain with blue light only (usualy a blue
filter over the flash on a photo slitlamp) and then they need to photograpgh
through a yellow filter, usually placed in front of the optical head/lenses
on the slit lamp.

Mark

--
Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254