[optimal] Looking for Anterior Segment OCT instructors at AAO

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:17:51 -0400

Dear Optimalers-

The OPS will be holding our first Anterior Segment OCT workshop at Academy
this year.  This will be held between *2:15 and 4:15pm on Saturday, October
16th*.  The workshop lecture will be held from 11am-12noon on the same day.
I am looking for experienced Anterior Segment OCT users to help as
instructors during this workshop.  Please email me privately at
smoyer@xxxxxxxxx if you are able to help out as an instructor.  Please tell
me which instrument(s) you are most comfortable with.  For your time and
talents instructing, you will receive the 2 credits for the workshop.

Thanks to our fabulous vendor support, we are hoping to have the following
instruments available during the workshop:

Bioptigen
Optovue RTVue
Zeiss Cirrus
Zeiss Visante

Topcon and Heidelberg are trying to get their Anterior Segment OCT FDA
approved by AAO.  If they are successful, we hope to be able to offer
these instruments during the workshop as well.

Thank you!

Sarah Moyer
University of North Carolina
Member, Board of Education
2010 Clinical Applications of Anterior Segment OCT Workshop Coordinator