[optimal] Re: Kodak megaplus 1.4i camera

  • From: John Horna <johnhorna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:11:58 -0700

Christa,

the fundus camera does not matter, what matters is which capture system you
are using.

I am familiar with OIS and Imagent,and they use differnet flavors of1.4, so
if it's one of those, make sure you have the right one - it appears you have
some offers already.

Adapters are also different, but if the system is the same the adapter
should fit

John