[optimal] Kodak Megaplus 4.1i digital camera

  • From: Christa McChancy <mcchancy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:58:22 -0500

Figured I'd put this out there again. Anyone in the U.S. have a working
Kodak Megaplus camera they would like to sell? Mine busted several months
ago and Topcon finally contacted me to check out a replacement I couldn't
get to work. Turns out the replacement doesn't work. I know all my
connections and cables work because the original busted camera will still
click on/off and attempt to capture an image, software will even indicate a
capture which I couldn't get to happen with said replacement. Thanks for
any help.
Christa McChancy
Ophthalmic Photographer
Cumberland Valley Retina Consultants