[optimal] Joe the Toe

  • From: Ethan Priel <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:19:00 +0200

Dear Joe,

In all the years of you running Optimal so gracefully, never have you gone
through so many loops !

Thanks for  the wonderful invention of Optimal, and keeping it up and flying
all these years.

Get well quick, and it is about time you got some service around the house !

Happy holidays to you and Maria,

Ethan