[optimal] Re: Inexpensive slit lamp camera solution?

  • From: "Allen R. Katz" <alkatz2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:29:14 -0600

I found that the Problem with the camera adapted to a slit lamp is that the
fill flash is missing and I was limited to imaging either slit beam or diffuse
illumination but not both.  I used an adapter for the nikon coolpix 990 and 995
model (does that date me?)

but they worked fine for the satellite clinics that just needed a quick
documentation

Allen R Katz, CRA COT OCT-C

CRA Section Chair
PO Box 24147