[optimal] Re: Hub ICG availability

  • From: stu weedn <stuweedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:18:59 -0700

Hi Steve,
I have this product should be available next week...... Sorry if this is
sales message, just answering question, HUB (PULSION) ICG, has just been on
backorder and should be available through normal distribution channels
soon, this product may have ongoing supply issues due to increased usage in
areas outside of ophthalmology.
I am happy to respond to any questions offline, stuweedn@ gmail.com