[optimal] Re: Haag-Streit Slit Lamp I-phone adaptors

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:09:07 -0400

Brad,

Your timing is amazing!  Dr. Teichman will be giving a webinar on just this
topic next week.  This 1 hour webinar will actually feature two speakers,
after the 30 minute Imaging with iPhone lecture, Alexis Cullen will give a
30 minute talk on EDI OCT.  Go here for registration:
www.opsweb.org/events/event_details.asp?id=342027

Hope to "see" you there!

Sarah

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 3]

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Retina & Vitreous Center
<retina@xxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Can anyone recommend a I-Phone Adaptor for a Haag-Streit Slit Lamp?
> Our Doctors are considering this kind of imaging and I was wanting any
> recommendations,
> or advice that anyone can give.
>
> Thanks,
> Brad